Best IPL Betting Apps
How We Rate
- A site’s reputation reflects the relationship it has with its players. That’s why we speak with gamblers and industry experts to uncover every detail in our reviews.
- Safety and Security
- It takes trust to deposit your real money online and we want you to know, if we trust a partner, so can you. This is why all sites must be legitimately licensed and regulated, as well as keeping your data safe with the best encryption technology.
- Banking and Payments
- A necessity of all online gambling sites is a range of secure banking options. From there, it’s imperative all sites provide high payout percentages with fast withdrawals and a fair RTP.
- Bonuses & Promotions
- All our sites are expected to provide new players with a generous welcome bonus, as well as rewarding loyal players with bankroll boosting promotions. We also check for any unfair T&Cs, meaning you can bet with confidence.
- Customer Support
- Top sites will offer extensive customer support, which is why we review this rigorously. While we always encourage our users to get in touch, we understand the importance of having your questions answered efficiently and by a real person.
- Whether you're playing online from your computer or mobile device or tablet, our top recommendations can match your lifestyle. A top online casino needs to be compatible with multiple devices, so you have the freedom to play wherever and however you want.
- Online Experience
- Whether through the range of games or sports to bet on, the option to play for free or even choosing between software providers, players must be provided with options when gambling online. Aside from this, we require all partners to meet a high standard with the graphics of their games and localization to accommodate for players from around the world.
- Global betting brand with a fantastic reputation and loyal customer base.
- User-friendly interface with a great layout. Perfect for beginners and experts alike.
- Massive offering for cricket, rugby, football, tennis, and many other popular sports.
- Fully licensed and certified online gambling operator. Regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Limited promotions and bonuses for Indian bettors.
- Incredible offer for new bettors in India, awarding up to 20,000 Rupees in free bets.
- Professional customer support available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Stable platform for betting instantly on the site, for desktop and mobile users.
- Accepts all of the popular banking methods, like Visa, MasterCard, Skrill and Neteller.
- Limited promotions for online sports bettors.
- One of the best online sportsbooks for live betting, with great coverage of all sports.
- Accepts more than 70 online payment methods in India, including over 20 cryptos.
- Active forum for sports betting fans, offering advice and recommendations from the pros.
- Large welcome bonus of 100% on the first deposit for Indian bettors who register today.
- The interface can seem a bit overwhelming for beginners due to the small boxes.
- Additional incentives offered to mobile bettors
- Responsive customer service
- Large live betting selection
- Small welcome bonus
- Offers live streaming for sports events
- High-quality software
- Large variety of sports and games to bet on with this sportsbook
- Low welcome bonus
Our Top IPL Betting Guides
- How to bet on the IPL?
To bet on the IPL, simply head to one of our recommended cricket betting apps and sign up. Once registered, make your first deposit and find the fixture you wish to bet on. From there, select your betting market, choose your stake and place your bet. If your bet wins, you'll be paid out instantly.
- How to win in IPL betting?
To be successful when betting on the IPL you must do some research before the game. On our cricket betting tips page, you will find not only match predictions but also tips based on previous form, weather conditions and more.
- When will the IPL start?
The 2021 IPL season is set to return to its usual schedule, following an interrupted 2020 season due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Following the IPL player auction on February 18th, the full schedule is set to be announced. Fans are expecting a start date in late March with the IPL final in May.
- How many matches in IPL 2021?
With 8 teams playing each other twice, the minimum amount of games a team will play is 14. If a team reaches the playoffs, they could play up to 3 extra games. In a full IPL season, a total of 56 fixtures are played.
- What is the best IPL betting app?
We've chosen X as our best IPL betting app.